Prospects are just people who haven't heard of you yet.
Viral marketing is often the missing piece of a successful campaign. With a branded website and social media campaign in place, it's time to spread the word with a targeted use of online media.
We have relationships with viral sites such as Yelp and Four Square, we reach out to local bloggers and online media for ads and editorial placement, we strategically use couponing sites such as Groupon and Amazon Local and PR Newswire for breaking news.
As an example, our campaign for the launch of a restaurant, Cafe Matt & Meera, yielded the following:
• Over 11,000 visitors, and 40,750 page views in the first 6 months. 30%+ from NYC
• Favorable reviews in Hoboken Patch, Hoboken 411
• Favorable posts by key local food bloggers on Facebook and Twitter
• 4.5 star rating on Yelp
• Participation in "Artober Fest"—a celebration of art and food attended by over 1000 Elite Yelpers.
• A tasting for 30 Hoboken Yelpers
• Positive word of mouth on through out Hoboken.
• A article in New Jersey Monthly
...all resulting in that "viral buzz"—driving traffic and sales.